Do not start scrolling. To prevent becoming hopelessly lost on this huge web site consider scanning the two sets of bullets just below and the Table of Contents on the left.
After exploring one of the following links, return here (top of the Home page) to see what else relates to your situation.
- You have already selected a cancer treatment and want to select another in order to increase your odds of success.
- You want to learn about using the Test Kit* to select the best treatment for you or your loved one.
- You want to remove the main cause for alternative cancer treatment failure, emotions*.
- You are using conventional treatments and want to reduce the side effects of chemo and prevent metastases.
- You want the easiest method to remove and keep cancer away - energy medicine*.
Follow the link if you want to find:
- The best alternative cancer treatment for your unique condition, go to the Types of Cancer section below.
- Good Medicine* or Quick Nav* general information about alternative cancer treatments
- Alternative Cancer Treatment Centers cancer clinics that offer real alternative treatments
- Essentials | Sleep* Auxiliary therapies to add to your current treatments.
- A way to interest a friend or relative in talking about Cancer Treatments*.
- All the information that applies to your specific case in an approximately 20 page report, go to the Phone Consultation page.
- Diets for cancer, go to the Cancer Diet and pH* page.
- How to order a treatment regardless of conflicts*, go to the Ordering* page.
- The hard questions to ask a conventional doctor, go to Talking to Doctors*.
If you are already interested in a particular alternative cancer treatment, keep reading to understand the pros and cons of the treatment selection method you used. You may decide that you want to select additional treatments using different selection methods to increase your odds of success and support the "cocktail" approach to preventing drug-resistance.
Consider these facts about alternative cancer treatments:
- There are many viable alternative cancer treatments.
- Your cancer type does not help much in treatment selection.
- Most alternative cancer treatments only work on the minority of the people who try it.
This web site supports the use of multiple treatments by:
- Maintaining extensive conflict information.
- Comparing different treatment selection methods in the "Treatment Selection Methods" section below.
- Offering a free tracking file for download to help you determine if a new treatment is really having an effect.
In a hurry? You can skip "Using alternativecancer.us" and "Why Trust alternativecancer.us" and jump directly to the Treatment Selection Methods section.
Most people visiting this web site have some idea of how to select medicine. For most health problems, they can make good treatment selections, but alternative cancer treatments are different from other medicines:
- There are dozens of alternative cancer treatments.
- Most treatments only work on a minority of patients that try it. In other words there isn't a "best" treatment for a certain type or stage of cancer.
Therefore, people take multiple treatments to increase their odds. But, to really assure your success, consider using each of these different methods to select multiple treatments:
- Energy Medicine - Many conventional doctors are now adding Energy medicine in different forms to their arsenal. It provides a method to find the best treatment for a person based on that person's unique body chemistry. Learn more about this progressive method on the Test Kit* page. Learn the effects of wearing the energy signature of healing from a condition*.
- Worked for a Friend - This is not a bad idea if you have come to strongly believe in the treatment. Belief is strong medicine. However, when an alternative cancer treatment works for a friend we are usually surprised and think that our friend really found something special. This is not correct. They just found the treatment that worked for them.
- Information - Comparing the available information of different alternative cancer treatments can also boost belief in your selection. However, it is difficult to compare treatments because information is presented differently about each treatment on their web site. For that reason the Comparison table on the Compare Treatments* page was developed.
Testimonials can be a very powerful tool to help in the healing process if used correctly. However, misuse of testimonials is the most common mistake people make. Reading testimonials is a poor method for making a treatment selection - any alternative cancer therapy with only a 5% success rate can still create many genuine and impressive testimonials. Use testimonials to boost your belief after you have selected your alternative cancer treatment using a better selection method like those described above.
Conventional Treatment Selection Method
Even the sound of
water is healing.
Treatment Testing Methods
Here are two valid treatment testing methods for finding the treatment that works for you:
- Take each treatment that you are considering and closely monitor your response. This can take a couple of weeks.
- Test 12 Alternative Cancer Treatments using the Test Kit. A part of science few people know. This takes less than one hour.
Each of these methods are examined below.
Monitoring the affect of most other treatments is usually not difficult, but cancer makes everything difficult because:
- The effect of an anti-cancer treatment must be judged over weeks or months.
- Adding new treatments causes confusion and cancer patients can usually not resist adding new treatments when they learn about them.
To help monitor the effect of the treatments you are using, download this free tracking form.
Applied Kinesiology is an energetic testing technique that allows your body to pick the best treatment from a group. This technique is also called Behavioral Kinesiology or muscle testing, it is the main focus of the book "Power vs. Force" by David Hawkins, MD, PhD. The internationally renowned author and speaker Dr. Wayne Dyer** had this to say about that book, "Perhaps the most important and significant book I've read in the past ten years."
Test Kit Proof
The test procedure included with the Test Kit has an impressive method to made doubly sure that you found the best treatment based on the patient's body by finding the same treatment by two different approaches. It makes performing the test procedure one of the most proactive ways to interest someone in alternative cancer treatments.
To learn more about the principles behind the Test Kit, go to the Test Kit* page.
Test $800 Worth of Treatments
The Test Kit comes with illustrated instructions for energetically testing your response to the 12 alternative cancer treatments below. To individually purchase the smallest size of these treatments would cost over $800.
Emulsified Vitamin A
If not satisfied for any reason, you can return the Test Kit within 30 days for a full refund less the modest shipping fee.
Shipping and Sales Tax
First Class air mail in the United States is $4. International airmail is $9. Shipments are sent from Winter Goals, Cottonwood, Arizona. Only Arizona residents have to pay sales tax.
|To order a Test Kit use the Add to Cart button below. Your email address (optional during the order process) is used for shipment notification only, it will not be used for promotions or given to any one else.||
You can pay with
these credit cards:
To securely order a Test Kit,
The Test Kit,
Use this link to return to the Shopping Cart
Charges to credit cards are only made on the day of shipment and will show the Winter Goals company.
Why Treatments Often Fail
Cancer is called the emotional disease. Emotions are part of the cause in about 80% of all cancers. I have seen this over and over: The mother of a woman passes away and one year later that woman is diagnosed with breast cancer. You may have seen this yourself. However, it is not grief that causes cancer; it is anger. The anger comes from the frustration and helplessness that such losses cause.
If the cause of any disease is not addressed, alternative treatment success is greatly reduced. Conventional treatments may actually have a better chance of working in this case because or their brutal never-mind-the-body nature and the fact that conventional treatments go after the symptoms not the cause of the cancer. So conventional doctors can fail to address the emotional cause but still succeed in curing the patient. Oncologists are not psychologists so they do not even think to get involved with the sticky traumas of their patients. Even if they do recognize this connection, they usually do not know how or what to do.
Up until recently, removing the emotional cause of a disease took months and a lot of money paid to a psychologist. But, that has all changed. You can now watch a DVD and in five minutes learn how to effectively treat an emotional issue and test the success of that treatment. This is probably the health breakthrough of the century. To learn more, go to the Tapping DVD* page. You can always use you Back button to get back to here even after you order the DVD.
|This section has been moved to the About* page.|
The Most Important Statement
If you examine the usual methods for selecting alternative treatments, you would
quickly realize the mistake of taking your treatment selection method for granted.
Some important pages for printing have a special formatted-for-printing page. For a list of these pages and printing guidelines drop down to the Printing Pages section.
Why Trust alternativecancer.us
We do not sell nor profit from the sale of any alternative cancer treatments. This assures you of complete impartiality in our comparison of treatments and therapies. Our Comparison table not only rates treatments in nine categories, but each rating number is linked to the information upon which the rating was based.
Websites with .us extensions have the highest level of accountability. Only companies with verified addresses and contact information can use the .us extension.
alternativecancer.us is conscientiously maintained by a team of generous individuals* lead by Paul Winter* cancer survivor, author, healer, and alternative health publisher since 1989. The related company name is Winter Goals located at Suite D2, 751 North Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326 USA. For contact information, see the Comments and Questions* page.
Paul Winter founder
of Winter Goals.
The over 200 pages of concisely written text covers a wide range of alternative cancer information such as these important subjects:
- The pros and cons of different treatment selection methods.
- Talking to doctors, friends, or loved ones about alternative cancer treatments.
- Cancer diets* and the historical link between cancer and sugars.
- Prevention* simple techniques to reduce your risk of cancer.
- Emotions* the number one reason for treatment failure.
- How cocktails prevent reoccurrence.
To keep up with alternative cancer treatments and receive nothing else (OK, I might write a story), subscribe to the Quarterly Newsletter*. The Links* page is for other webmasters. This web site is sometimes referred to as alternativecancertreatments.
This web site is supported by the sale of:
Curse of the Products
Many people don't trust the information on web sites that sell products. However, this web site existed for six years, as the Cancell Home page, before any products, such as the Test Kit or hypnosis CDs, were offered. During that time, thousands of emails were answered without receiving any compensation. However, people requested more treatment options, so additional treatments were researched and presented (not sold).
With the additional treatments came the treatment selection problem. Most alternative cancer treatments work on most cancer types so you can't use your type of cancer to find the treatment that will work for you. Great strides were being made in energy medicine especially in treatment selection. This made it clear that an energy based test kit was the solution. Equipment for producing the Test Kit was procured and the Test Kit was offered on this web site. We know this hurt the not-for-profit image of the web site, but it should be clear from spending time here or from emailing a question that our main thrust remains:
- Free information concisely presented and constantly updated. This Home page displays a date at the top that indicates its last update. That date changes about twice a week.
- Free support for whoever needs it. Go to the Comments* page for email instructions.
The CDs (see below) were developed because cancer CDs being sold on the Internet contained fatal errors* based on a poor understanding of cancer. As a certified hypnotherapist* I knew that it had to be done correctly or people would miss the benefit of this excellent tool to get the body to remove the cancer.
No Profit from Treatments
The people who work on this web site* do not profit in any way from the sale of any alternative cancer treatments presented on this web site. This assures you of complete impartiality. More about alternativecancer.us* such as the web site history and a bio of the webmaster.
With the addition of more treatments, this web site started to expand. It is now over 200 pages worth of text. You may not be aware of all the things you can do to help your body get rid of cancer. A search system can not help you find the things you do not know about. That is why a phone consultation* can change someone who is only doing part of what they can do to a person with a full, clear, and documented plan.
There are two types of cancer cells that can resist cancer treatment:
- Multiple drug resistive cells. These cells contain a pump-like device that pumps harmful compounds out of itself. See the Paw Paw page.
- Conventional drug resistance. These cells do not have a pump. After you have used a treatment for a while, they prevent the treatment from being effective. Successful cancer patients prevent drug restive cells from developing by using three or more alternative cancer treatments, the cocktail. All compounds that would kill the cancer cell are considered by the cancer cell to be harmful.
By selecting three alternative cancer treatments, that do not conflect with each other, you should be able to avoid conventional drug resistance. See the Selecting Treatment* section near the top of this web page.
For different methods of treatment selection, visit the Treatment Selection section above.
Scientific proof of the health benefit of humor can be found as early as 1989 when the Journal of the American Medical Association published a study that showed that laughter therapy has an immediate symptom-relieving effect.
If you have purchased joke books in the past, you have probably been disappointed. The reason is that it takes years to develop a collection of truly good jokes and most writers only have one year to produce a book. This joke book is the product of over 15 years of collecting and rejecting. Each joke has stood the test of time. Each joke has been edited to remove unnecessary words. The result is 170 pages of really good, concisely written jokes.
CD coming by the end of 2013
Hypnosis - a Power Tool for Every Patient
Regardless of your treatment of choice, hypnosis can produce amazing results with very little effort. I have been a certified hypnotherapist* since 1992. The ten years I have spent researching alternative cancer allowed me to recognize the mistakes* that are being made on other hypnosis CDs for cancer. I decided to make these CDs because these mistakes are so prevalent
Why Two CDs?
Both Hyp ("Hyp" is pronounced "hip" as in hypnosis) No Cancer CDs use the same type of techniques employed by 159 terminal cancer patients to double their survival time*, but they have a major difference:
|Hyp No Cancer
This CD is directed towards a spontaneous remission. Spontaneous remissions are not as rare as previously believed. The Hypnosis CDs and Spontaneous Remissions* page explains how conventional medicine misses most spontaneous remissions.
|HYP No Cancer Lite
Does not contain the spontaneous remission phrasing. Look at the Induction Power* section of the Hypnosis page to see why these phrases may be too powerful for some people. Order CDs or MP3s.
A CD costs $24. Then ordered with a Test Kit, get 20% off and no additional shipping fee. To order CDs, go to the Hypnosis CDs and Spontaneous Remissions* page.
(The following crucial information is repeated a few times on this web site. It is always called the "Conflict Connection.") When using alternative cancer treatments, the greatest threat to your success is treatment conflicts. Some vitamins, minerals, and even herbs are known to conflict with different alternative cancer treatments.
From 1997 to 2001 this web site collected hundreds of case histories. They showed that more than 30% of the responders took substances that conflicted with each other.
To learn about possible conflicts:
- Go to the Comparison table*.
- Find the row for the treatment in which you are interested.
- Click on the number in the Compatibility column for that treatment. You will go to the "Compatibility" section on the page for that treatment.
The section just above the Comparison table explains other ways to use this information full table.
Keep it Simple
People who self-medicate are learning that it is wiser not to take so many supplements at once. This allows them to more easily tell which treatments work and which ones don't. They only take a treatment or supplement long enough to tell if it is working. If it is not working, they stop taking it. In this way they can try more treatments and they avoid conflicts.
Continuing to take a treatment because it might be helping even though a cancer is not going into remission, discourages finding the treatment that will work. When a person does a lot of research and decides that they have found a "great" treatment, it is difficult to stop taking it even if the cancer continues. However, it is essential to move on to find the treatment that works for an individual.
Although it is impossible to predict all the conflicts with an alternative cancer treatment, a person can test for conflicts. You can purchase a Test Kit and use the illustrated instructions to perform your own testing or bring the Test Kit to a practitioner who uses Kinesiology. To find such practitioners go to the Test Kit* page and click Locate a Practitioner in the Table of Contents.
There is a lot of news about German cancer clinics. Although they have one or two therapies that are not available in the United States, most of their therapies can be found in the US. Germany has strong restrictions on doctors and even stronger restrictions on supplements than the United States. Persecution of alternative doctors in Germany is very aggressive as demonstrated by the case Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer who had a very interesting cancer treatment, but was forced to leave Germany due to persecution.
If you research these clinics you will hear the term electrodermal screening. This is the basis for muscle testing but it is not as reliable as muscle testing due to the verification that is possible with muscle testing by asking the inverse question, see the "Test Kit Proof" section just below.
To checkout the details of five
Before you spend all that time, money and energy to travel to Germany, make sure you are told the following about each therapy available in the clinic you are to visit:
- A description of each therapy including side effects.
- Whether or not each therapy is available in the your country.
- How long each therapy needs to continue.
- Whether or not you can continue each therapy when you return home.
Besides treatment selection methods, alternativecancer.us also covers the following subjects (a single asterisk after a link indicates that the link goes to another page on alternativecancer.us):
|Just curious about alternative medicine?*||Explains why doctors cannot prescribe alternative cancer treatments.|
|Prevention||Conventional information about cancer prevention is flat out wrong.|
|Patients Making Treatment Decisions*||Can patients or care providers make better treatment decisions than conventional doctors?|
|Warnings||Example, looking for a clinic that offers alternative treatments? Most only offer conventional treatments and alternative diets.|
|Muscle Testers Can Use this Test Kit *||If you learn a little about muscle testing, you can use the Test Kit to find the alternative cancer treatment to which your body best responds and have a very powerful decision making tool always at your fingertips.|
|Your Doctor Gets Disinformation*||If you think your doctor knows about alternative cancer treatments, you are in for a shock. This page contains the NCI test summary for Cancell (what doctors read) and the actual results of the testing.|
|Talking to Your Doctor and Relatives*||If you learn the "Tough Questions to Ask Your Doctor" you will have an excellent tool for cancer, treatment awareness.|
|PubMed||Why it is not likely to find papers on alternative cancer treatments on PubMed.|
Jump up to How To Use alternativecancer.us*.
On 9 April 2010, the Comparison table was moved to its own page:
Types of Cancer
Alternative Cancer Treatments thanks the Johnson mesothelioma lawyers group for their support.
If you are actively researching conventional and alternative cancer treatments, you will often run into the five-year survival statistic. Like many statistics, the five-year survival statistic can be misleading. If you have the genes, diet, and lifestyle (stress, anger…) that has caused you to grow tumors, removing the tumors will not prevent you from growing more tumors. To stop growing tumors most people find that they must change their diet and lifestyle.
A person who took chemo and suffered the usual debilitating side effects has extremely high motivation to change his or her diet and lifestyle. A person who took a side-effect-free alternative cancer treatment may not feel as strongly motivated and may not make the changes needed to prevent reoccurrence. Therefore, how long a person remains tumor free after taking a cancer treatment is not an accurate measure of the effectiveness of the treatment. It is more likely a measure of how well that person changed their lifestyle.
Return to the Effectiveness Summary* or continue reading to learn the role of MDR cells in reoccurrence.
Multiple Drug-resistant Cells
Most tumors contain a small percentage, approximately 2%, of MDR (multiple drug-resistant) cells. It is well known that chemo is not effective against these cells. After the first round of chemo, if the chemo is effective, all of the cells that are not MDR are destroyed. Since this accounts for the vast majority of the tumor mass, the tumor appears to be effectively destroyed. Meanwhile, the MDR cells remain and start to multiply. The new tumor is likely to be entirely MDR. The next time chemo is used, none of the cells will be destroyed. This is why giving chemo after a cancer reoccurs often fails to have any effect. Medical doctors will not test for MDR because doing so would mean that they could not honestly push more chemo. 75% of an oncologist's salary is from chemo kick-backs. There is little a medical doctor can do and protect his license. Recommending anything other that the approved medicines can get a doctor thrown in jail or sued.
Only alternative health care has treatments that have been shown to be effective against MDR cells. These include Paw Paw* and Graviola.
Printing Alternative Cancer Treatment Information
If you are collecting information for someone who wants it printed out, consider these pages which are made for printing:
- What Happened to Good Medicine? Explains: why conventional doctors cannot prescribe plant-based medicine even when plant-based medicine is better, how cancer reoccurs, and why chemo should never be given the second time. Contains four concise pages including the color coded Comparison Table.
- Just the Comparison Table. Is a single made-for-printing page containing the table that compares 12 alternative cancer treatments. The colors in the Comparison Table (two sections above) are considered background colors and will not print if you try to print the current page you are on. Background colors are usually not printed unless you change your browser settings.
- Comments on the NCI Test Summary for Cancell. This rebuttal explains how the National Cancer Institute tried to mislead the public in their summary of their testing of Cancell. It is proof that doctors receive misleading information regarding alternative cancer treatments. Contains tables of the weight reduction data from NCI's own test that shows the tremendous effectiveness of Cancell (now called Cantron* and Protocel*).
If you want to give your friend or relative a gift that will support their search for the right alternative cancer treatment, consider giving them an Alternative Cancer Test Kit. Test kits are based on the principal that every medicine has an energy signature which our bodies can sense and respond to in testable ways. Learn more about the Test Kit.
Individual Treatment Information
After you have generated interest in alternative cancer treatments, you can print out pages for an individual cancer treatment in which your friend or relative shows interest. All the links on the Comparison Table* go to one of twelve pages that describe each of the twelve treatments.
Linus Pauling, the Nobel Prize-winning scientist, investigated the possibility of using vitamin C for cancer. One hundred terminal cancer patients were given 10 grams of vitamin C daily (2.5 grams four times per day). They lived an average of 210 days, compared with hospital records of 1,000 "matched controls" (similar patients) who averaged only 50 days. A follow-up showed an even wider gap between the vitamin C and control groups.
Ten grams of vitamin C a day is a tremendous amount. Due to the acid nature of vitamin C, such a large amount is likely to produce digestion distress unless a buffered type of vitamin C such as Ester-C is used.
Vitamin C is believed to reduce the effectiveness of:
- Paw Paw
- Graviola including the Ellagic Insurance Formula from Greenwood Health which contains Graviola.
Natural or Synthetic Vitamin C
If you are even slightly interested in taking natural vitamin C, Camu Camu is worthy of consideration. It contains powerful phytochemicals with health benefits, including the amino acids serine, valine, and leucine, and more Vitamin C than any other known plant in the world. Camu Camu has a surprising range of therapeutic effects. People have found that Camu-Camu is energizing, mood-lifting and highly effective in strengthening the immune system. These benefits are in themselves a significant testament to the benefits of taking a natural form of Vitamin C. Camu Camu is easily found on the Internet and is not expensive.
A Better Vitamin C
|Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C* is able to produce serum levels of Vitamin C nearly double those thought theoretically possible with any oral form of Vitamin C.||Do-it-yourself procedure**|
If you decide to use vitamin C as your main therapy, there are aspects of your recovery that you need to know about in order to obtain a comprehensive approach* and assure your success. Such an approach:
- Is different for each patient.
- Needs clear documentation tailored to the patient.
- Requires the guidance of a knowledgeable person.
Angiogenesis inhibitors stop the growth of blood vessels to tumors. This web site describes three alternative cancer treatments that act as angiogenesis inhibitors: Cantron, Protocel, and Paw Paw. Go to the Comparison Table* for more information on these treatments.
There is some evidence that the conventional angiogenesis inhibitors may actually encourage angiogenesis in some situations. Once again making conventional medicine a scary place to try to get healthy.
Reducing Chemo Side Effects
There are three methods to reduce the side effects of chemo:
- Supplements - oncologists often instruct patients to discontinue all supplements when taking chemo. This is most unfortunately because some supplements such as Cantron, Ellagic Acid, and mushrooms formulas effectively reduce the side effects of chemo. This would allow a patient to take a higher dose of chemo. Most oncologists know, that the more chemo you can withstand, the better chance chemo has of completely breaking up the tumor mass. Unfortunately, not all cancer cells thus broken up are dead which is why you need to inhibit metastases while taking chemo.
- Therapies that help a person to keep a positive outlook while taking chemo are essential as is removing emotional blocks to healing. Ignoring the spirit and emotions is a major reason treatments fail. A Comprehensive approach*.
- Fasting - in theory fasting for two days before taking chemo may protect healthy cells from the side effects of chemo. It is only in the animal test stages, but the testing so far is encouraging. Read the related Science Daily article**.
It seems clear that a comprehensive plan needs to be developed for each individual who wants to reduce side effects while taking chemo. The easiest and most effective way to develop such a plan is to have a phone consultation*.
House Work Help for Women Taking Chemo
Here is a cleaning service that provides FREE housecleaning one time per month for 4 months for women taking chemo. To sign up and have her doctor fax a note confirming the treatment. Cleaning for a Reason** will have a participating maid service in her zip code area arrange for the service.
Consider using chemo without the side effects. Consider using Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT). IPT makes cell membranes more permeable, and increases uptake of drugs into cells. IPT selectively targets tumor cells, which usually have more insulin receptors than normal cells. It also makes tumor cells more susceptible to chemo by modifying cell metabolism. As a result cancer patients can greatly reduce chemo dosage (reduce it to only about 10%) and eliminate most side effects while increasing the effectiveness of chemo. The IPT web site** is run by Chris Duffield, Ph.D. who did IPT research at Stanford University School of Medicine.
The notious Warnings section has been given its own page, Warnings About Conventional Medicine*.
Most benign tumors do not grow with the same mechanism as malignant tumors. Benign tumors do not have the high-ATP (adenosine triphosphate) cells that is typical of malignant tumors. Some are inflammatory in nature and are basically just swellings. Still some people with benign tumors have had success using Cancell (Cantron and Protocel). Also, Paw Paw has many active ingredients some of which may help remove benign tumors.
Children with Cancer in Hospitals
The AMA has forced laws to be written that allow doctors to do anything they want to your child with or without your permission. These laws were passed to rescue children from people who held religious beliefs against all treatments. This is a belief held by Christian Scientists. Unfortunately, these laws are now being used to prevent parents from treating their children with alternative cancer treatments.
One woman put her son in a Utah children's hospital for cancer. During his short stay, three children died as the result of their first chemo treatment (the deaths were not reported as due to chemo). Two other mothers became terrified that chemo would be given to their children and had to sue the hospital to get their children out.
Hospitals will administer any drug they want with or without your permission. They will take your child away if you disagree with their treatment even if it makes your child worse. You can get the paperwork that you must sign for admission as soon as possible and take it to a lawyer (there is usually a week or two between the decision to hospitalize and the actual hospitalization). At least you will know what rights you are giving up.
Even children not in a hospital are likely to have their treatment controlled by the state and not the parents. Smart parents take children out of a hospital, and across state borders to avoid "treatments" that the original hospital was forcing on a young patient.
Here are some true stories that will shock you:
- FDA Forces Fatal Chemo on Kids* By Kristen Philipkoski Oct. 15, 2002, Reprinted from Wired News, the story of Michael and Raphael Horwin, "When we were reluctant to bring in Alexander for chemo, the oncologist wrote in his chart that a court order might be necessary so that they could forcibly take our son from us,"
- A Mother's Anguish* by Celia Farber The story of Tina Phifer and ten-year-old Amkia Bey Phifer
- Katie fights the establishment.*
- The Eastleigh's** did their investigation too late.
This section has been moved to the Talking to Doctors* section of the Talking about Cancer Treatments page. If that about link does not bring you directly to the "Talking to Doctors" section, use the Table of Contents located on the left side of the top of the page.
Talking to Friends
There is a lot to consider before talking to a friend about alternative cancer treatments. This section has been moved to the Talking about Cancer Treatments* page.
Virtual Travel for the House Bound
There are a couple web sites that can allow you to feel as if you went somewhere without the trouble of travel or in this case the nausea of a radical car ride, the 19 most complex and dangerous roads in the world.
A good web site for videos is Flixxy**.
Most interesting web site, It contains answers to questions such as why the bees are dying off,
Volunteer Action You Can Take
Request Action from the FDA** Write the FDA and request that they encourage testing of alternative cancer treatments Cantron, Protocel, Paw Paw, Graviola, Emulsified vitamin A, IPT, Hydrazine Sulfate, Cesium Chloride, Essiac tea, 714-x, Laetrile (B17), MGN-3, and OPC's.
Support This Web Site
Please consider purchasing a Test Kit* or a hypnosis CD*. Test Kits are one of the few proactive, hands-on things you can perform with a cancer patient. This can greatly prevent the feeling of abandonment that is often experienced. Not only is it almost always an interesting exercise, but it encourages your friend or loved one to think more about alternative treatments. The CD is so beautifully packaged and recorded that it just can't fail to be a treasured gift.
Help Get the Word Out
If you want your friends and relatives to understand:
- Why their doctors cannot prescribe good medicine
- The fraud of cancer research; how The National Cancer Institute (NCI) is misleading the public* regarding alternative cancer treatments.
Please consider performing the three simple steps on this Getting the Word Out* web page to easily tell people about alternativecancer.us
The Disclaimer for alternativecancer.us
This web site is not intended to provide medical advice to anyone regarding the type of cancer treatment they should use. This web site simply provides educational information about various cancer treatments. The decision to take alternative or conventional treatments is your responsibility. It is never the choice of a doctor, health advisor, or writer. It is your body and anyone who tells you what treatment to take instead of providing information about all your treatment options and letting you decide, is abusing their position.
A patient should realize that delaying the use of conventional treatments can reduce the effectiveness of these treatments. This is because most conventional treatments have dangerous side effects so their use must be limited. For example, if you delay the use of chemo to shrink a tumor, the tumor may grow to a size that would require more chemo than you can safely take. This is not true for most alternative treatments which can usually be given for years without dangerous side effects.
To complicate matters, taking conventional treatments before using alternative treatments, can often reduce the effectiveness of the alternative treatments. This is because conventional treatments, such as chemo and radiation often create so much damage to a person's body that the body is too weak to support the use of alternative treatments.
With such complications to consider, smart patients are making treatment decisions in a relaxed, pressure-free environment. A doctor's office is far from a pressure-free environment. Smart patients are making treatment decisions at home, alone, without anyone around to make the decision excessively emotional and with all their information at their fingertips.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Such product names are written the same way as used by NIH and NCI; the first letter is capitalized. The statements on this web site have not been evaluated by the FDA. The information contained on this web site, alternativecancer.us is for educational and information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read the Disclaimer.
Health Organizations Dedicated to Saving Our Rights
The International Advocates for Health Freedom** is a catalytic entity designed to foster networking among health freedom activists world wide in order to foster opposition to the elements of coercion: the UN's International Council of Drug Regulating Authorities, and all regulating bodies falling under its auspices including the FDA, TGA, HPB, MCA, MCC etc
Unused links appear as blue underlined text. Used links appear as green underlined text. Some links are followed by one or two asterisks:
* The link goes to a different page on this web site, alternativecancer.us
** The link goes to a different web site and opens a new browser window or tab.
Links without asterisks go to sections on the same page.
This page was written by Paul Winter, author and alternative health publisher since 1989.
To receive our quarterly newsletter and nothing else simply send a blank email by clicking here. Your email address will not be given or sold to anyone and it will not be used by us for anything except the newsletter.